Monday, March 23, 2009

Pongin' It In Beer Stylie

I played Beer Pong for the first time this weekend.

(that's right, first. time. played. And the answer is yes. Yes I do live under a rock thank you.)

(but My rock is Super Fantastic I. Will. Have. You. Know.) 

It'll likely be my last time I play seeing as- I suck at it. 

(Big time suck.) 

....Unless of course you count making into my own cup.

...or regular cups...

...or empty cups...

...or the rinse cups...

...Just not the cups I actually aim for, if those cups were the Gold Standard I would KICK ASS in a Super Fantastic way at Beer Pong.

But NotSoMuch.

I'm convinced that the ball had it's own agenda, like it was possessed or something.

Possessed by a....

...a...

a  poltergeist! 

That's it!! 

A Ping Pong Poltergeist!!

 

 Who Knew

That little maniac needs to be exorcisted or something I tell ya!

Bust out the holy water! 

Say some prayers

Drink some wine

(FYI, Wine is holy and it works best when ingested)

(Hey I don't make the rules, I just live by them...)

(Okay, I make up the rules sometimes...but you gotta admit-the wine one. The Wine One is Golden!)

No comments:

Post a Comment